Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Autumn/Fall Makeup Tutorial 2015

Hey guys I'm back again with another makeup tutorial. I never know how autumn/fall season is because I never experience it before but... I think this should be it lol. Love it or Hate it? Please let me know so I can improve on it :)


✿ Product That I Use ✿
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Still Stay All Day Eyebrow Pencil
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
Revlon Love That Pink Blush On
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette
Etude V-Line Slim Maker
NYX Boheme Chich Eyeshadow Palette
NYX Lipstick in Chambord
MAC Russian Red

Click on the video below to see the tutorial~ <3
(Klik video di bawah ini untuk melihat cara aku melakukan makeupnya~)

MAKEUP TUTORIAL

THANKS FOR WATCHING GUYS!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...