Sunday, December 9, 2012

Albion Review


ALBION, founded in 1956, is one of the largest and most prestige cosmetics Japanese brands in Japan. It is claimed to be the most preferred skincare brand among Japanese cosmetic users. It has won numerous awards including “Hall of Fame” for their emulsion, lotion and oil. ALBION is proud to maintain a Top 10 Ranking in Japan department stores.
ALBION carries 4 signature series that range from EXAGEINFINESSE (not available in Singapore yet), EXCIA and EX-VIE (the highest range). And 2 additional whitening series underEXAGE and EXCIA separately.
ALBION is probably the first in the beauty industry to introduce first whitening product “Milk Lotion White”, which was created in 1965.





ALBION is also famously known for its signature toner – Skin Conditioner Essential.
ALBION believes that to achieve a healthy and beautiful skin, our skin metabolism has to run smoothly. Formulated with original ingredient “concentrated Coix lacryma-jobi (Job’s tears) extract”, Skin Conditioner Essential is able to enhance skin’s self-recuperative capacity, restore metabolic rhythm to a normal state, and keep skin in healthy condition.
Action on skin :
  • Corneous cell metabolism regulation (Deeps metabolic rhythm normal)
  • Anti-inflammation (Suppresses inflammation and wards off problems)
  • Whitening (Curbs melanin production)
  • Antioxidant (Eliminates free radicals)
  • Immunoregulation (Restores immune function and puts skin in healthy condition)
  • Moisturization (Enhance moisture retaining ability)
Albion Essential Skin Conditioner improves problematic skin, regulates and improves skin metabolism, calms redden skin and prevents skin roughness and invasion of pimples.

Albion Essential Skin Conditioner contains Job's Tears which is a healthy ingredient for skin, it can help beautifying and whitening skin as well as getting rid of acne. It catches the best moments of skin and regulates all the problems which give rise to less perfect skin.



How I use it:

For the first bottle until 3rd bottle I use it with the special cotton pad which you can separate into 5 piece for each giant cotton pad (Facial Cotton-L). Things you need to do is just splash the conditioner into the cotton pad and then separate the cotton pad into 5 pieces and put in the area on your face that you wanted to.
Until I run out the cotton pad and I just lazy to go to the store which is far away from my place so instead of spending money to go there I just make a brilliant idea which is just splash that conditioner thingy into my face instead lol. Save money and save the conditioner also, I'm so genius haha.
I have been using this quite a long time and this product is amazing I tell you! It makes your face supple and plumply. My face before was not dry and not oily, I mean.. in between of that two. And after using this, my face become... tadaa.. oily -_- haha. Because it gives too much moisture into my face and my face just can't handle that moisture but then I still loving it!


At EXAGE, it is called “Base Water”. When Base Water wells up like a spring from beneath the skin and continuously circulate, every cell is washed with this ripple of moisture, making the skin more translucent. And this leads to ‘self-moisturizing skin’ that is filled with the ultimate in dewy youthfulness.
EXAGE is formulated with 3-point strengthening approach : Base Water Supply Capacity, Base Water Circulation Capacity and Moisture Retention Capacity.
By proactively making “Base Water” (the origin of moisture) well up and promoting its circulation throughout the epidermis, the skin’s moisture retention capacity will be ensured. A fresh and supple skin can be attained by thoroughly circulated Base Water which contains plenty of nutrients needed to keep a healthy skin.
EXAGE also contains active moisturizing ingredients such as Organic Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Black Soybean Peptides, Red Wine Yeast Extract and Cholesterol Derivative.


How I use it:
I put one and a half pump into a cotton pad and spread it all over my face. Overall I like the Exage Milk range more because the Exage White Milk version is more thick rather than the normal version but after all, this product never break me out at all which is a good result. And I notice my face looks more whiter and balance than before, as I have those redness face before and now become more radiant :D

Oh and for those people who live in Malaysia, you can purchase it through Desense Beauty.

Address:
29, Plaza Danau Desa, Jalan 4/109F, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603-79879133
Or you can check out their facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Desense-Beauty/166104046733231

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...