Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Yamagoya Ramen Publika


Bor... bore... bored.. Thats what on my head everyday. I got nothing to do lately. Got working for two days and immediately quit afterwards because feels not worth my time haha. I would rather do nothing at home and enjoy my time lol. I have been craving for ramen lately.. actually I crave for everything because of my dammit pms. I always become actively moody and want to eat everything when I'm about to having my period and when I'm on my period *sigh*. I crave for it so bad until I go far away to Publika only to eat ramen... nonsense -__-. Don't ever mess up with girl in period cause they can do anything to get what they want lol.


So here I am on the way there.. me and my friend waiting for one hour plus until then we just know the bus that heading to Publika was not on service that they #berrygooseeee!!. Then we should take other direction which make us lost to even further away...



So here we are taking the ktm to Segambut so then from there we can take U7 bus to go Publika. We don't even have any idea what place Segambut is haha. So.. we reach Segambut and... what is the first thing that we see? GRAVE.. GRAVE YARD!!! wtf. I will be freak out if it was on night time! Luckily its still afternoon.

After many hours of struggles.. we finally reach Publika and straight away go to Yamagoya cause we are freaking hungry already -___-


The Interior



they make the noodle with machine only at Yamagoya Ramen!



the menu.. look so tempting right!




So here is what I order that day... Mukashi special ramen


and what my friend order.. stir fry vegetable

and..... time to eat eat eat!!

the finish look of our food... jengjengjeng!!



As we are freaking hungry cause we only reach there like about 7pm already and we not yet eat since morning... So after that I continue my journey to buy snack and drink lolol. Starving girl on period mode. Actually I prefer Santouka Ramen in Pavillion cause for me, the taste is better than this one. This ramen taste a little bit salty for the soup. And there is no special thing about this ramen. The only thing that I like about this ramen is only the egg and the char siu hahaha.








sweet plum potato fries!

don't feel like eating pearl that day.. so I order the plain milk tea :3


the result is.. satisfied happy girl at home!




andddddddddd.... jerk face!!

BYEEEEEEE~

Yamagoya Ramen
A2-G2-8, Solaris Dutamas,
No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603-6206 2220
Business Hours:
Monday to Thursday 10am to 10pm;
Friday to Sunday 10am to 11pm.
Facebook: Yamagoya Ramen Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...