Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Black Canyon Coffee

Soooooo.. last time my sister decided to go to Johor Bahru and ask me whether I want to follow or not. I just decide to follow as I don't have anything to do haha. So here I am following this family which going to Aeon in Johor Bahru. We reach there and buy the movie ticket, we watch Jack Reacher by the way. And then we go eat to spent the time while waiting for the movie. My brother in law decide to eat in secret recipe with my niece while me and my sister heading to other place.

Black Canyon










here is the pasta that I order. the taste is so so only


and what my sister order. curry something I forget the name haha but it taste nicee~

This restaurant sell different kind of things. It like the mix of chinese and western culture. The menu also include steak, tom yam etc. I bet my *ehem* boyfriend will gonna like this place as he like to drink coffee :3. Overall the food is okay... what I like among all is the drink haha!


Black Canyon Coffee

2nd Floor, Pasaraya Jayajusco, Jln Desa Tebrau, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
07-354 4328

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...