Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bamboo Dim Sum

Craving for dim sum in a while! So here I am back then when I am still in Indonesia. Trying the new restaurant for dim sum in Tangerang Serpong, which is my house area :)









I don't think they have many variety though.. and all the siomay is bland, like each of this taste almost the same :| . Well, basically this restaurant is all you can eat so you can order as much as you want but you can't leave anything cause they will charge on it. And also.. if you order ice cube, they will charge on it too -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...