Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lancome Genifique Review

I have been wondering why my face feels more smooth nowadays and then I realize... I just try out the sample of Lancome Genifique. This product was amazing! After first try, my face feels soooo smooth like baby skin omgomg! I really wanna buy this product if it was more cheaper tho :(
Here is the look of the item!







So.. I got a 7 days package for a try out. And after the 7 days.. it makes me.. wanna buy the real product!! lol.

What Lancome said about the product:
Lancôme introduces New Advanced Génifique for smoother and more radiant skin that you can see and feel. First results in just 7 days.
An exclusive innovation: the advanced self-loading dropper that gives you the perfect dose of serum for each application.
Reactivates the 10 key signs of youth, day and night. This innovative formula, featuring Génifique’s powerful new complex with added biotechnology-derived ingredient, is incredible to the touch.

What it does to my skin:
well.. I should say my skin really looking more radiant than before in just 7 days!! And thats really amazing right? At first I don't really pay much attention about how this things gonna result but then.. my skin just turns out to be much much better than before. So.. if you have extra money, you should give this a try as it really works as what it says. I'm not sure how it gonna works to others tho, but for me.. it really is like a magic cause it makes a difference in my face in just 7 days.

Here is how it looks like:
I would gonna say that this stuff having like a water consistency





How I use it?
I use it like the way I am using my hada labo.. just put all the stuff into my palm and then smear to both hands and pat dry to the face. After that you can continue with using your daily moisturizer. Oh.. and I do realize that after using this, it like have some kind of flaking or something. Like a dead skin is just peel of from the skin. Pretty amazing huh?



Conclusion:
will I buy it?
Yes definitely!! If only I have extra cash :(

If have any question just leave a comment below and I would really happy to answer your question ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...