Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Antipodean & Dip n Dip Bangsar!


Long time never go out and being anti social for a couple of weeks.. lol. So here I am at Antipodean and Dip n Dip!





I like the environment! It's really cozy and will be such a good place just to drink coffee and enjoy reading your book (talking about being nerd.. lol). No menu is given as the menu is already on the wall. And then.. here comes the food..

Greek Salad
Double Salmon Cake
Beef Burger with cheese
Cheesy Pasta with mushroom
 Basically all the food that we order are.. not nice at all :( . I really regret to choose the salmon.. It's basically taste more like mashed potato (mostly like a chunks of potatoes) and tiny bit of salmon. And its really bland.. like really no taste at all! You must put chili sauce or salt to make it better. Sucks me for not hearing the waitress say the breakfast meal is still available. If not I will totally order it! I want bacon soo much :( :(

And then we continue for dessert...






Sinful rice cereal with chocolate milk and marshmallow
Only two of my friend order dessert cause me and my other friend feel quite full already so we don't want to stuff our stomach with other food anymore.. Here is our group shoots!


Antipodean
  • 20 Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru
  • 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Mon - Thu8:00 am - 10:00 pm
    Fri - Sat8:00 am - 11:00 pm
    Sun8:00 am - 10:00 pm



    Dip n Dip
    Jalan Telawi 3, 
    Bangsar Baru, 
    59100 Kuala Lumpur, 
    Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...