Friday, May 3, 2013

Ippudo Ramen Pavillion

Yey just come back from my inerview with happy tummy! This morning was hella hectic. Wake up late and never eat yet.. and as a result I want to throw up in the middle of the street wtf -__-

So here is the review of ippudo! Mannnn!! Hands down for this one. BEST ramen I have ever tasteeee. Feel like having it again right now haha. I love ramen so much! The broth is just yummy.. and you better eat it while its still hot. When it turns to be cold, its not really satisfying and can't enjoying it compare to the hot one.. Oh and don't forget asking the crush garlic! It will make the taste even more yummyyy.


Here it is.. brace yourself for starving to having this everyone! lol.





So when I come to there.. it was really packed. And I need to wait for about 15 minutes and the waiting list is quite a lot! But all is paid of with the ramen itself.





Can't take much picture of the decoration. As I am sitting infront of the section. Basically it have 2 section. One is inside with more cool environment and decoration and one more is outside with plain decoration :\ . And my bad luck.. I sit in the front section :|






I order the spicy type and overall.. its damn good!! Most delicious ramen!! You 100% need to try this ;)

Wrong order lol
Mine!


look at those shinny egg :o


Sorry for the bad quality picture.. never bring my camera and end up using my phone camera instead hehe >.<

Ippudo

  • Lot C4.07.00, Connection Level 4, Pavilion KL, No 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang.
  • 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...