Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunny Side Up

I've been very curious about this place even before I reach Indonesia.. cause my younger sister always eat in here and she recommended this place. This is like a theme restaurant which is egg theme I guess.. The decoration is really nice! And my niece really enjoying to play on their hanging bench haha.



the menu






She is enjoying play in here!






mine, green tea ice blend :3 
my brother set breakfast
sister ice lychee tea
mine creamy salmon omelet :9 
sister chicken teriyaki
sister salmon teriyaki steak
 And.. my one turn out to be the least expected cause its too creamy :( . I ask everyone to help me eat but no one wants it -_- . My brother set breakfast is just plain.. I just liking the french fries hahaha. My sister food also so so only. And then after that we go around the mall and find this thanksgiving decoration.



mummy with rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave your comments ♥

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review!

Aloha friends! On this episode on testing out cushion, I will be comparing this two cushion from April Skin. One is Magic Snow Cushion Bl...